Trail Crampon Pro
Size Chart TCP
Redesigned for 2017 Fall/Winter Season.
The Hillsound® Trail Crampon Pro combines some of the benefits of a traditional crampon with the comfort and ease of use of a non-technical crampon.
Designed for those seeking aggressive traction in backcountry winter pursuits, the Pros provide unparalleled grip on low to medium grade ascents and a range of terrain, including packed snow and ice. Utilizing simple ratchet buckle bindings, these crampons can be fastened effortlessly to most hiking footwear.
While these crampons share some features of climbing or mountaineering crampons, they are not designed for technical ascents or ice climbing.
- X-shaped polycarbonate harness reduces pressure points found in many conventional crampons
- Anti-balling plates stop snow from balling under the device and affecting traction
- Utilizing simple ratchet buckle bindings, these crampons can be fastened to most footwear effortlessly
- Alpine stoppers (included with product) prevent buckles from loosening in deep snow
- NEW: Length adjustable with tool-less spring bar
- Light and compact to fit in your pack
- 4 heel spikes give excellent traction on descents
Spike Material: Heat-treated carbon steel
- Spike Height: 2cm-2.6 cm / 3/4″-1″
- Spike Number: 10
- Weight (pair): 667g | 23.5oz (Regular); 704g |24.8oz (X-Large)
- Non-technical Approaches
- Glacier Walking
- Wet/Snowy/Icy Trails
- Ice Sheets
- Deep Snow